化学 × 生産技術 の求人情報一覧
【東京】EHS Manager大手外資系でキャリアアップ！1000 - 1300 万円 東京 化学 生産技術
- As an EHS Manager you will be responsible to direct and support management of all Environmental, Health and Safety functions for a site, in compliance with EHS policies and processes, and with all applicable EHS regulations.
Responsible for managing risk and driving cultural change to reduce the probability of EHS incidents.
Manage and optimize the EHS organisation to deliver added value to the organisation.
Promote the EHS culture across the organisation.
In this position you will:
Support and advice site management on all EHS aspects; act as a coach to line managers to ensure that EHS becomes and remains a line responsibility
Develop and deploy EHS vision aligned with company strategy for the site taking into account both the OPS/EHS Global Strategy/initiatives as well as the local legislation
Manage compliance with all EHS Regulations
Responsible for all Site EHS trainings for new and existing employees and contractors
Deploy behaviour based safety programmes
Ensure safety and Health programmes are strictly implemented
Ensure emergency planning is effective
Responsible for accurately completing and submitting regulatory reports
Ensure KPI reporting is complete and initiate actions to drive towards the agreed targets
Track site safety behavioural audits and incidents, analyse trends on audits, incidents and near miss reports and report same to management team
Lead the employee safety committee to promote safety awareness and improve the overall safety of the site by driving issues identified to closure
Manage all hazardous and non-hazardous waste activities
Manage all documentation required
Maintain good relationships with relevant external stakeholders (authori-ties/communities/network)
Act as primary contact for Federal, State, and local EHS regulatory agencies
Act as main point of contact with other department: Regulatory, IT, regional Management Team
Improvement EngineerNo.1 Market Share Of Plating Materials750 - 1200 万円 その他 化学 生産技術
- Our Client is a manufacturer of speciality chemicals for end use markets such as building and construction, electronic devices, packaging, household and personal care products.
- As a major contact of ST-Litho MFG ENG for Improvement and Manufacturing process of all sites while accountable to the MFG ENG Improvement Leader for delivery of improvements;
Drive knowledge exchange with technology experts (plant resources, Manufacturing Technology, internal consultant groups, sister plants, local external experts) to increase awareness of potential improvement opportunities for the technology.
Partner with the experts to develop and implement a Plant Specific Technology Plan that delivers positive year-over-year ROC (return on capital) and non-capital continuous improvement while meeting the plant level EH&S improvement goals.
Serves as the implementation arm of the technology center. This includes serving as the local focal point for Most Effective Technology (MET) implementation. Accountable to the Technology Improvement Leaders for delivery of improvements.
Capital project execution to meet business needs for productivity, Safety/Health/Environment, capacity, etc… improvement
Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Owns and implements DuPont PSM elements, including, Process Technology Package, PHA, Technology MOC, PSM investigations, etc.
- Champion process safety activities and act as a resource for relevant process safety concerns such as Cardinal Rules, SIS/LOPA, Safety System Impairment, Reactive Chemicals, until fully transition to DuPont PSM.
- Supports the implementation of Run & Maintain projects, develops and manages team project plan and ensures on time and on budget delivery;
- Supports plant in current products and issue resolution;
- Supports contract manufacturing qualification & Issue resolution;
- Supports plant in yield & capacity improvement;
- Being the roles of project manager or manufacturing representative
- Support the facility root cause investigation process by serving as a team member or facilitator for incidents related to process technology.
Continuous Improvement and Technology Implementation
Captures and analyzes data to identify technology enhancements and asset reliability, leads all initiatives to improve the technical processes and reliability of the ST-Litho plants;
Partnering with plant operation personnel to secure process data for identification of technology gaps and improvement opportunities for process, yield, asset utilization and productivity;
Validating improvement opportunities using global tools (ex, six-sigma) and assists in building the Plant Specific Technology Plan
Build respect and trust of the operations team because of their great process technology knowledge and continuous improvement skill set (i.e. Six Sigma, LEAN, Advanced Process Control & Optimization programs).
Initiate engineering improvement/upgrade or new technology introduction through driving knowledge exchange with technology experts to explore improvement opportunities for the business.
Identifies, develops, documents, communicates and implements Most Effective Technology across the business.
製造部/設備課（管理職候補）東南アジアグループ会社担当※上場／世界トップシェアの化学メーカー600 - 800 万円 その他 化学 生産技術
【尼崎】工場長候補将来的には、工場組織全般のマネジメント実施されたい方必見です！800 - 1000 万円 関西 化学 生産技術
Production Engineer (Chemicals, International Group in Tsukuba)Managing a Chemical Plant in Tsukuba650 - 1000 万円 その他 化学 生産技術
- Responsible as a technical leader in production activities and projects.
Lead improvement activities to improve our performance in safety / quality / reliability.Set KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for safety, quality, and reliability of the production line. Monitor KPIs on a daily basis and investigate the cause when deviations or abnormalities occur.
Lead the creation / review and education of work standards and teaching materials for each manufacturing activity.
Changes for existing equipment and new projects .