1000 - 2000 万円
Our client provides a wide range of IT-related services.
- Lead and Manage end to end recruitment process for Japan region.
- Build and implement a strategic service delivery plan to attract and hire diverse talent for the company.
- Develop a robust sourcing strategy that includes various recruitment channels, including but not limited to direct application, Job Boards, referral programs, networking events, campus recruitment, etc.
- Outline and implement a process for effective candidate discovery and management, focusing on candidate delight
- Keep abreast with industry trends, innovate, and drive continuous service improvement. Analyse internal and external current TA practices to define areas for improvement and implement best practices across Japan region.
- Leverage technology and analytics to drive greater efficiency and improved recruiting service delivery
- Participate in relevant Audits and drive compliance to policies and process
- Provides coaching and guidance to recruiters in the Japan region to ensure team performance is optimized and team is fully engaged
- Ensures team’s growth and development of role relevant capabilities
- Act as a consolidation point for all Japan region demands
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 15+ years of total HR/Recruitment experience. Experience leading a team is a plus
- Experience recruiting across Japan region with good understanding of local market nuances.
- Adept in using innovative Sourcing channels especially Social Media
- Experienced business partner and skilled in managing client / stakeholder relationships. Ability to see the bigger picture and connect dots; steer stakeholders into conversations
- Passionate about creating structured framework in day-to-day working, yet possess a creative outlook towards problem-solving at the same time
- Demonstrate positive working attitude in fast paced environment
- Fluent Japanese speaker who also speaks Business Level English