1000 - 1200 万円
Our client is a tier-one automotive supplier of plastic fuel systems and emission reduction related fluids systems.
- Participate in structuring the accounting organization to achieve entity and department objectives while observing corporate guidelines.
- Manage the accounting team (2 accountants at the moment)Implement accounting policies complying with corporate procedures, local accounting principles and tax requirement.
- Maintain integrity of the accounts through monthly reviews of full balance sheet (ageing balances for all accounts and management of accruals and prepaid expenses)
- Administrate general accounting, fixed assets register and inventory costingManage account receivables and payables.
- Accountable for all cash, securities, and financial assets (locally).
- Perform the preparation of the country closing
- Prepare the yearly tax return with the support of tax advisor and in charge of other tax computation (consumption tax, business duties and withholding taxes)
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast and budget under the supervision of the Finance controller
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for local management.
- Window person with external/internal auditors, tax advisors, banks, lending institutions, and tax authorities.
- Actively committed to strengthen the internal control environment
- To be a pro-active spokesperson for finance in front of other departmentsTo facilitate continuous improvement in Tokyo office as well as the plant
- Frequent business trips to Kita-Kyushu plant
- Responsible for planning, supervising and controlling the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with local statutory standards, IFRS and Group requirements.
- Besides, the Finance Manager is in charge of the management accounting of the entity and shall be able to prepare and analyze reports for group reporting purpose or ad-hoc reports for decision-making of local management.
- Work is performed in a fast paced environment within tight time constraints.
- 5+ years of experience as Chief accountant or Finance manager, preferably in the automotive industry
- Japanese or US CPA is a clear plus
- Assertive communication and influencing skill in conflictual situation
- Japanese native level and fluent in English
- Ability for trouble shooting
- Team work oriented
- Ability to follow up issues related to trans functional processes (Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Sales Functions)
- Proficient in SAP: FI, CO, MM and SD modules.
- Tax computation knowledge
- Ability to analyze and prepare
- Financial Statements based on IFRS & Japanese GAAP
- Excellent mastering of excel and PowerPoint