1000 - 1300 万円
Our class is a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live and focus on rare disease
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain secondary packaging contract and be first SC point of contact import to release.
- Maintain contractor information, database and SME for serialization (when it becomes requirement).
- Oversee artwork management, packaging development, labelling and product /device specification.
- Provide cost and forecast information to support the annual budgeting process for all contractors from import to release.
- Maintain and monitor production schedules with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO)
5-8 years in Pharma industry manufacturing and distribution in operational roles such as contract manufacturing assembly, planning, vendor management, purchasing, packaging development and other operational services in outsourced environment.
- People and service oriented.
- Ability to lead others without authority to move internal and external teams towards achieving goals that support our key strategic objectives
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence others that achieve desired results (verbal and written fluently in Japanese and English).
- Demonstrated ability to work in supply chain management, develop internal and external relationships.
- Manage change, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, negotiate and meet critical timelines.
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with interpreting and implementing GMP and GDP guidelines.
- Mentor and develop team to achieve Company goals.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Project, Access, Power Point and Excel.
- Previous ERP Inventory Management experience. Build-out experience is preferred.