800 - 1200 万円
A leading international marketer and distributor of agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and ingredients.
- This position will drive CBC supply chain initiatives to ensure we operate a high quality, efficient, safe and cost-effect supply chain platform providing value to our customers and supplier partners.
- Provide leadership and effectively manage the following supply chain related functions:
- Warehousing: Ensure high quality warehouse facilities & effective & safe operations meeting company standards.
- Demand Planning: Manage an efficient demand planning process – follow regional program when applicable.
- Purchasing: Establish and manage an efficient & compliant purchasing process.
- Inventory Management: Ensure adequate inventory to meet customer requirements while meeting company inventory targets.
- Transportation: Ensure efficient & compliant inbound and outbound logistics programs.
- Customer Service: Ensure high quality customer service meeting local & regional metrics
- EHSS: Drive Safety culture and lead the local execution of regional EHSS initiatives.
- Regulatory: Responsible for compliance of regulated activities such as importation, storage, warehousing, transportation, environmental related items and other as relevant.
- Participate in leadership of auxiliary initiatives:
- Sustainability: Oversee and drive local execution of regional sustainability initiatives.
- Customer Questionnaires: Execute regional customer questionnaire initiative locally.
- Compliance & Risk Management: Ensure supply chain related activities are compliant with CBC, WECO and local standards.
- Drive process efficiency improvements, typically tied to regional standardization.
- Embrace and successfully drive implementation of IT tools which are introduced.
- Work closely with the country’s senior management team in driving the country business plan.
- Cooperate with Supply Chain colleagues in other countries.
- Actively participate in regional supply chain initiatives.
- Degree in supply chain, business administration, or related qualifications.
- Experience in managing & developing supply chain infrastructure & organization.
- Strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Practical knowledge of supply chain concepts.
- Aptitude for use of IT platforms to enhance efficiency & high customer service.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and able to manage a medium to large team size of >10 employees.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.