700 - 900 万円
Our client is a technology leader in the world’s fastest growing markets, helping connect power, data and signal in everything from automotive and aerospace to broadband communications, consumer, energy and industrial applications
- Design and development of sensors mainly for automobile related manufacturers.
- Understand customer requirements while collaborating with domestic and global technical, sales, and marketing departments to develop and propose product specifications.
- A series of tasks related to product design and development from concept proposal stage to detailed design, prototype verification, and mass production launch.
- Science and Engineering (Electricity / Electronics / Control / Machine / Material etc.) Graduated from University (Technical College)
- Japanese: Native language level
- English: TOEIC 700 or more
welcome qualifications / experience:
- Analog / Digital, Mixed signal circuit design and semiconductor and sensor associated devices principle, structure, circuit, process and implementation and control related design and development experience
- Or more than 5 years of design and development work experience more than five years in or automobile-related components and systems manufacturers, overseas Joint research and development with engineers, construction and analysis of combined electrical and mechanical models (MATLAB / SIMULINK or ANSYS / Maxwell / Spice) experience.
- engineering, science master
- MEMS related sensor development experience
- temperature, Humidity / position detection related sensor experience