600 - 600 万円
Investing, advising and developing some of the largest and most innovative green energy projects around the world.
- Members of the Project Development Team will be responsible for the delivery of renewable energy projects, predominately onshore and offshore wind, from inception to Financial Close.
- Team members will have a “hands-on” approach to support achieving shared targets and goals.
- Activities and tasks, once sites have been identified, would include but not be limited to obtaining the relevant permits, stakeholder engagement, project management, risk identification and mitigation, and other related development activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for some of the following activities to support delivery of the project from inception onwards. They will be expected to:
- Support, and at times lead, permitting processes and related development activities
- Establish and maintain robust local stakeholder relationships, such as those with landowners, members of the fisheries unions, and relevant authorities to obtain the necessary approvals and permits
- Support, and at times lead, development activities, such as setting up wind measurement campaigns, site surveys, investigation of transmission lines, undertaking background checks, etc.
- Draft project documents with support of third-party consultants for review and sign-off by the relevant internal review and control processes
- Must make efforts to understand and ensure compliance with key organisational policies, such as Workplace, Health, Safety and Environment
- Provide inputs for the preparation of project plans and budgets
- Ensure internal approvals are obtained for all project documents / phases and that these have been adequately reviewed by the relevant departments
- Undertake hands-on negotiation of contracts, term sheets, proposals and other legal documents
Skills & Requirements:
The successful candidate is likely to display a number of the following key skills:
- Project management skills based on strategic thinking
- Understanding of relevant regulations, civil and grid requirements
- Development experience of projects in conventional generation (e.g. nuclear, coal, gas fired, etc.), OR renewable energy (e.g. solar, biomass, wind, etc.), OR infrastructure (ports, roads,etc.) would be helpful
- Understanding of issues relating to land permitting, the concerns of fisheries unions, and forestry
- Be a self-starter and a team player
- Stakeholder management experience
- Willing to work in a diverse and inclusive business environment
- Fluent business Japanese and high level of English proficiency
- Have a valid driving licence