800 - 1200 万円
Our client is leading and global asset manager in Japan. Their primary business focusses on delivering innovative strategies across asset allocation, equities, fixed income and alternative.
- Responsible for selling investment management services to Japanese institutional investors with a particular focus on financial institutions.
- Develop understanding of client portfolios, needs, and decision-making processes; Develop strategies and execute sales plan.
- Drive new business development.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients.
- Develop knowledge of the range of the firm’s products offering for the clients.
- Identify prospective clients, prepare presentations and follow up on client contacts, and close the sale of investment services.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Over 5 year’s sales experience working with Japanese institutional investors within financial sector.
- Strong knowledge in at least one field of fixed income, listed equity or alternative products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand investment products and effectively articulate those products to Japanese institutional investors.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Highly organized individual with knowledge of the institutional marketplace.
- Ability to understand client portfolios, needs and decision-making process.
- Ability to effectively cooperate with other members of a small-size sales team.