職種CAD / 設計エンジニア
700 - 1200 万円
our client’s products serve the worldwide hydrocarbon and chemical processing, pulp and paper, power generation, and the food and beverage markets.
In this entrepreneurial role, ingenuity and growth are the keys to success! The Area Sales Manager will pioneer new market applications through developing existing and new users working with our extensive channel partner network and strong EPC client base.
- This strategic role will focus on profitably growing revenue in line with annual and multi-year plans focusing on new units and aftermarket sales.
- Making direct contact with specifically identified strategic accounts will be paramount in ensuring we capture the minds and hearts of new accounts through a value proposition based on adding value to their processing requirements.
- Developing the Brand by building trust will be an essential outcome for success. This will be expressed through our technical, commercial and customer service capabilities.
- Work directly with named accounts as well as coordinate sales activities in the territory.
- Assess and optimize routes to market to reach the target customer segments with the company’s value propositions and commercial messages.
- The role will also be responsible for improving customer service levels and building strong end- user relationships.
- Develop and execute a regional bookings and sales plan for the Japanese market, including detailed customer account plans to deliver bookings & growth for the region in alignment with BU strategy and growth targets. This may include both OEM and Aftermarket as well as other specific product sales initiatives as defined.
- Manages, prepares and works a prospect list to identify and serve new accounts that will be well served by products and services.
Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Experience selling rotating equipment in the refining, chemical, and industrial customer segments
- Experience selling to EPCs, OEMs, End Users and channel Partners.
- Demonstrated ability to source and close sales opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization (internal/external)
- Experience managing distribution partners with a robust opportunity tracking and pursuit process
- BS degree in related field or 12 years of directly related sales experience
- Completion of advanced sales training courses
- Familiarity with CRM tools and forecasting
- Analytical, fact-based decision maker that is mature and cool under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with any level of an organization
- Bias for action; able to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persistence and perseverance
- Ability and willingness to travel and be in front of customers
- Bold and comfortable taking managed risks