800 - 1000 万円
The company is a group of supermarkets, shopping centers, and department stores owned by a multinational retail corporation.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT EXPERTISE:
PROJECT AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT:
- Act as a change agent for leading and managing continuous improvement processes while instilling a culture of accountability.
- Lead continuous improvement events resulting in employee skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvement
- Lead problem-solving efforts to improve quality and eliminate waste in all areas throughout the Manufacturing centers.
- Instill a “hands-on” systematic approach to problem solving by incorporating root cause analysis and verify that permanent corrective actions are implemented.
- Act as the “go to” technical support for process improvement knowledge
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING:
- Partner with Manufacturing leaders to “fill the pipeline” with continuous improvement projects (CI Funnel).
- Track continuous improvement ideas and the status of projects in the Continuous Improvement funnel.
- Engage the Manufacturing team in the continuous improvement process to ensure that projects are identified, prioritized and implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain/Report metrics, analyze results and develop improvement plans.
- Assure initiatives are completed to meet safety, quality and cost goals.
- Identify, implement, & report metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements.
- Apply analysis to improve process capability.
- Teach and reinforce Manufacturing leaders and associates to identify, implement and complete improvement projects by identifying and eliminating barriers to success.
- Ensure that all business related items are successfully and professionally communicated to co-workers, either verbally or in writing.
- Assist Manufacturing personnel in creating relevant SOW (Standards of Work) documentation and ensure the SOW details are accurate and up-to-date.
- BS or BA in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or similar fields. Advanced degree a plus.
- About 3+ years manufacturing experience, preferably in food or perishable processing
- Lean, Six Sigma, TPS, or DMAIC experience required. Green Belt desired, Black Belt a plus.
- Significant operations experience with at least 2 years in developing and implementing supply chain, production, and process improvement initiatives.
- Polished verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of accountability and project ownership with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, implementation and launch.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and diverse culture