Our client is a medical device manufacturer.
1. Takes the lead role working closely with Japan Leadership team (CEO, CFO, CGO, Business Unit GM’s) to develop company in Japan’s growth strategy and executing on all Business Development transactions including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, equity investments, partnerships / alliances, and licensing
2. Leads various phases of the transaction process including analysis of inorganic strategy and markets, target identification and screening, structuring, valuation, due diligence, negotiation and closing
3. Lead certain aspects of prioritizing global market segment requirements, performs gap analysis to business unit portfolio, and defines strategic and tactical steps to best position segment for accelerated growth
4. Works with Business Development leadership to manage communication and alignment with key internal stakeholders to support effective decision making and transaction approval processes
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Healthcare Industry experience
3. External focus: Understanding customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, and the competitive landscape in the industry/function and considering the external impact of business activities and decisions on the external environment
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the our Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Our client is one of the world's leading companies in Life Science Industry.
The company is one of the world's largest providers for products and support instruments for the medical industry.