600 - 850 万円
The company is a global power leader, a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Provide overall engineering/application support to all PGBU activities in Japan
- Responsible for all Japan emission certification activities on their products.
- Provide engineering support of Genset and G-Drive engine sales to Japan customers.
- Establish engineering support plans and measure each performance against the plans.
- Work cross functions by taking own initiatives.
- Collect and analyze the latest engineering/installation information of power generation business and develop the best products for our customers.
- Coordinate among customers, OEMs and their entities in order to solve fields and application problems in timely manner.
- Travel to Customers, OEMs and their plants whenever necessary
- Submit quality reports in English.
- Japan Emission certification related activities on G-drive
- More than 10 years related experiences in power generation engineering & installation.
- Good mechanical and electrical engineering background with ability to negotiate technically.
- Promoting & maintaining good relationships with OEMs’ engineering people.
- Basic knowledge of internal combustion of diesel engine and their engineering installation recommendations.
- Torsion vibration analysis
- Special application parts design and evaluations
- Good working knowledge of current regulations/standards relating to genset & emissions.
- Evaluate tender specifications technically and provide competitive offers and/or deviations.
- Good written and spoken Japanese as well as English, TOEIC 630 & Above - preferable.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good team player and ability to make tough engineering decision.
- Good listener of markets demands and Customer-led, open-minded attitude.
- Work effectively with individuals in all organization of Columbus and other plants.
- Certified NEGA and Licensed electrician is mandatory