1000 - 1500 万円
This is diagnostics business company from top pharmaceutical company.
- Leads and manages a team of Business Process Management (BPM) specialists for the Japan Office.
- Acts as change agent and sponsor for critical systems or process changes and consistently applies best-in-class process thinking.
- Lead major initiatives or other special projects. Leads, oversees, coaches and guides BPM team across all design, development, implementation, change management, monitoring, measuring, reporting and continuous improvement phases.
- Ensures simple and agile design, ratification, and delivery of business processes that minimize waste, improve productivity and achieve business results.
- Ensures all related elements to support effective and efficient end-to-end business processes are proactively addressed, developed, aligned, communicated, implemented and are operable, including roles, decision rights, governance, alignment with quality standards and cross-site/process integration.
- Accountable to ensure business processes, related data and tools, roles and responsibilities, success metrics and other key elements per process are well-documented, accessible, understood and consistently used within the network.
- Track record in conceptualizing and implementing business improvement / re-engineering initiatives
- Track record in implementing change management / business transformation initiatives
- Prior experience in business consulting- prior experience in the medical devices, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry would be an advantage
- Strong business analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong presentation, communication, influencing, project management, negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Strong knowledge in the business operations of RD Japan
- Ability to question/challenge the status quo and offer alternatives in collaboration with stakeholders
- Not afraid to think out of the box and innovate- have a collaborative mindset and approach