700 - 1000 万円
Our client is leading life science company with a strong Japan business.
- Development of MAXs strategy and plan for vaccine pipelines, by coordinating relevant functions (HEVA, Public Affairs, Communication R&D, Medical, SPBU, Finance etc.) and ensuring an integrated approach across EA functions to the pre-launch and launch plans
- Build strategy to obtain appropriate price level and market access condition for our pipelines to input from earlier stage of development plan
- Estimation of pricing and access condition for our new vaccine pipelines, conducting payer and patient research as required
- Conduct the relevant price and NIP related matters including stable supply.
- Build good relationships with the MHLW relevant functions like Economic Affairs Department as well as Health Service Department, Immunization Office.
- Influence and shape healthcare environment in collaboration with EA team to set better MAXs environment especially of acceleration of prevention.
- Monitoring and sharing of healthcare environmental and vaccination program changes among top managements as well as related divisions.
- Enhancement of the relationship with stakeholders related to the healthcare system and increase of our presence among them. (Pharmaceutical associations, policy makers, payers, medical professionals, etc.)
- Develop value & access, NIP and pricing strategies and obtain NIP with appropriate price.
- Input to the drug development strategy from the access point of view
- Collect the payer insight and conduct payer research for willingness to pay
- Estimate the price of new vaccines in LRP process.
- Maximization of product value in collaboration with HEVA
- Support to generate CEA data as well as Budget Impact data
- Strengthen the relationship with the pharmaceutical associations and companies
- Knowledge and experience of healthcare policy, Health Economics, vaccination schema of Japan National Immunization Program
- Minimum 3 years Market Access experience esp. Market Access Strategy development
- Able to build good relationship with external stakeholders plus internal local, region and global stakeholders
- Cross functional leadership, collaboration and project management skill
- Fluent English (conversation, reading and writing)