800 - 1400 万円
Our client is a global Securities firm, with international coverage, servicing multi-national institutional investors with their investment needs.
- Liaise with sales traders / client to ensure accurate & timely creation of new client A/C’s
- Escalation & resolution of any outstanding confirmation issues to ensure timely resolution
- Liaising with Sales traders / Dealers on the monitoring & reporting of error / facilitation positions
- Pro-actively monitor confirmation & settlement reports to enable resolution of outstanding confirmation / settlement issues prior to Sales / sales traders escalation for Offshore clients
- High level of computer literacy, including advanced excel skills and knowledge of Order Management Systems. The capability to learn new systems quickly is essential.
- In depth knowledge of Japan market rules and regulations
- Ability to work dynamically with a number of different teams and deliver results
- Confidence and maturity in communicating with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes to achieve objectives.
- Flexibility to respond to changing work demands.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a member of a team or alone on projects.
- 3-5 years Trade Support / Middle Office experience preferred.
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skill
- Business level English