800 - 1100 万円
This is a European-owned company with a long history of manufacturing small- and large-scale vehicles for consumer and commercial use.
- Deliver the project portfolio related to Vehicle Engineering to ensure the total technical delivery in each project with GO and QDCF as decided
- Monitor and drive that the VE Quality Maintenance deliveries is performed in line with decided targets
- Organize regular project governance meetings to secure GO/QDCF for all projects
- Ensure that project and maintenance deliveries are made in line with technical strategies and guide lines and escalate deviations to the technical governance structure
- Consolidate and challenge the overall technical development cost for the assigned project portfolio
- Develop Project time plans tailored to the project content including activities needed to ensure verified and validated components, systems and functions.
- Responsible for Vehicle Engineer project portfolio and budget preparations and follow up
- Maintain and improve processes and tools in order to continuously improve the operational efficiency
- Lead and continuously develop the people in the department
- Extensive product and market knowledge with good understanding of customer applications and requirements.
- MS Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from product development in truck or car industry
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience from line and project management
- Experience from and ability to work in a cross functional organization
- Good knowledge in product development working process DVP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.