600 - 800 万円
Our client is leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
- Responsible for Value Improvement Program. Coordinate and oversee cross-functional projects for achieving operation goals.
- Define and implement long term productivity roadmap through innovation and process simplification.
- Manage projects related to demand planning, distribution and customer service. Drive productivity and create impact at global level.
- Manage KPI review with site leadership. Identify challenges, opportunities, risks, and drive solutions accordingly.
- Educate, train, mentor and coach team members on value improvement execution, project management, technical learnings, and best practice.
- Build strategic relationship with internal and external stakeholders. Leverage this partnership to optimize business performance.
- Strong communication skills at global level. Fluent in both English and Japanese.
- Demonstrated ability in supply chain management and project management.
- Lean six sigma certified (or experienced)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Dynamic leader and strong team player
- Self-starter, able to proactively influence surroundings for creating more opportunities
- Experience in working with highly distributed teams across multiple functions.