600 - 800 万円
This global company is a tier-one automotive supplier of plastic fuel systems and emission reduction related fluids systems. Worldwide leader on its market, they employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and operates 28 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries. They remain at the forefront of pioneering technology which is a major factor in its competitiveness, pride and success.
- Coordinate CAD design, Design reviews, product DFMEA and GD&T reviews (internal and with suppliers)
- Define DVP&R plan, coordinate the testing and lead product changes in order to meet the technical requirements.
- Create and maintains BOM (Product structure) from phase 1 to phase 7.
- Maintain open issues list with items related to product. Identify technical risks, define and implements corrective action plans.
- Release drawings math data to the customer that meets the individual customer’s standards.
- Release drawings math data to suppliers for the manufacture of tooling, prototypes, components and assembly aids associated with the program. Integrates Process constraints; communicates Product. requirements and constraints to other Team members.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 5 year previous experience either in CAD, Lab or design with automotive company
Skills & Abilities
- English: professional verbal and written communication skills
- Japanese: professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain working relationship with internal and external teams
- Must be flexible, dependable, and creative
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Must be able to manage time and determine priorities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide corrective action.
- Knowledge of ISO91 & TS 16949 procedures.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).