職種営業 / MR
700 - 1100 万円
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with its own distribution channels around the world. They are a developing business in a well-balanced manner across its four main regions of Japan, the Americas, EMEA and Asia & Oceania.
Focusing on a number of Therapeutic areas including: Oncology, Urology & Nephrology, Immunology, Neuroscience as well as “New Areas” gives them great value and opportunities for job seekers.
Their vision is to turn advances in science into value for patients. They do this through partnerships, collaborations and continuous investment in R&D.
Core Tasks, Responsibilities & Authority
- Plan mid-term business strategy and annual business strategy for Asia & Oceania business based on collecting and analyzing information in order to continually realize both sales and profits target.
- Make proposals about plans and methods to solve significant business issues through hypothesis verification.
- Find strategic issues that have an impact on A&OB business and propose multiple possible solutions or scenarios.
Affiliate's window person
- Support overall business operations of affiliate to enable successful achievement of affiliate’s objectives in each fiscal year.
- Align and communicate between A&OB (other departments) and affiliates to achieve annual plan and MTP.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, other related function members and affiliate management to support affiliate's business.
- Analyze financial statements and cash flow in affiliates. Review monthly sales achievement to find the affiliates’ issues and solutions.
- Facilitate Board of Director/Shareholder meeting as scheduled.
- Visit affiliates to communicate and discuss issues and solutions.
- Support and communicate with senior leadership in Asia
- Liaison with Product Management Team, Business Planning Department, Global PJ related members and Asian affiliates as appropriate
Specific physical/mental demands
- Able to cope in multicultural / language situations.
*. (Chinese: Proven Business Level, Japanese: Native / N1 Level, English: Fluent)
- Logical thinking and hypothesis generation approach to business planning and motoring.
- Able to cope with multi-tasking and display appropriate prioritisation skills to manage workload / stakeholders.
- Able to work at both strategic and implementation level.