1200 - 800 万円
The biggest global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy. It has delivered more than 55,000 large wind turbines in over 70 countries. It is the world leader in wind energy as well as the leading wind company in Japanese market. It has very strong presence in Japan as a reliable wind industry OEM.
We are looking for a mid level energy professional with strong knowledge in Project Management of Capital Projects across various states in Japan. Strong leadership and international experience with proven track record will be required for this challenging position
- To Review the contract to ensure the schedules are aligned
- Perform the preliminary planning of the project
- Keep Internal delivery plan of MSI components are up to date in proactive cooperation with SCP/SSC anf other relevant stakeholders
- Build proactive relationship among the key internal stakeholders i.e. SCP/PM/PC/Internal rules and processes, site team, etc, on matters related with contractual requirements.
- Prepare and issue Weekly project dashboard report, Monthly progress report
- Ensure site related reports are generated on time in compliance to VPP
- Ensure contractual documentations are followed on time with respect to milestone completions
- Prepare and update regularly the project risk register in the Citrix portal
- Update contractual milestones in SAP, system, IDP, etc
- Organizing meetings with internal stakeholders and tracking of pending tasklists as per the agreed dates.
- Follow up the project progress and inform the main stakeholders if there is any deviation
- Assist project manager in site mobilization, resource mobilization, etc.,
- Coordinating with the team to establish the site setup
- Do detailed planning related to specific site/project and maintaining the plan throughout the project
- Ensure the document plan for the project is in place
- Extending support during audits
- Communicate time recording instruction to all employees
- Ensure the updation of As-built in SAP within a week after WTG installation
- Coordinating and supporting Finance department in getting the insurance claims
- Ensuring that all incidents are updated in Incident database within the specified time limit.
- Responsible for handling NCR’s and replenishing of defective components on time without affecting the schedule.
- B.E / B.tech / Any equivalent stream
- PMP/ Any PG in Project Management / Construction Management would be of added advantage
- 3 to 5 years experience in handling projects / schedules.
- Good knowledge in Planning softwares viz MS-Projects / Primavera P6
- Good understanding on all aspects of Project Management process
- Good analytical thinking
- Strong in building working relationships (internal & external)
- Team player
- Take own initiatives and drive for results
- Well organized and capable of meeting agreed deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Good logical reasoning & effective time management.