1500 - 1700 万円
Our client is a leading global provider of real time global financial information as well as political news and economic information.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is required to deliver a high level of technical account service satisfaction to clients through building and maintaining excellent relationships with client stakeholders, providing required technical advice and expertise to assist clients in their technical infrastructure decisions, support pre and post sales activities and provide the client with the technical interface into Thomson Reuters.
- Develop and maintain a product/technology strategy and comprehensive technical account plan
- Ensure client is aware of all transition projects and is utlilizing latest version of products
- Understand how client uses technology in their trading environment to ensure capability of proposing appropriate solutions to meet their needs
- Champion the clients e2e experience internally among stakeholders
- Account Management: Develop and execute against strategic technical account plan. Regularly meet and brief client on technology issues.
- Technology Partner: Understand how client`s use technology in their trading environment to ensure they are positioned to be a trusted advisor and advocate for developing and delivering solutions to their business challenges
- E2E Client Experience Champion: To understand the client`s requirements and own the e2e client experience identifying areas for immediate and future improvement. Championing within the organization.
- Pre-Sales: To combine their understanding of client’s needs and knowledge of TR products to enable them to identify sales opportunities
- Retention: Be aware of points of dissatisfaction, ensure all technical and service affecting issues are pursued efficiently to resolution by our service organization teams
- Technical Acumen: 3-5 years experience in a technical role in a financial organization Highly proficient at discussing technology, systems and developments pertinent to the financial market place.
- Industry Knowledge: Solid broad understanding of financial markets and general trade process workflow. Ability to articulate client requirements
- Independent Worker: Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
- Communication: Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Confident presenter.
- Collaboration / Networking: Confident ability to engage senior management and work across diverse teams (function/geography)