1400 - 1800 万円
Our client, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electronic components worldwide. It operates in two segments, Connector, and Custom and Electrical. The company offers automotive products for infotainment and navigation, powertrain, safety and chassis, and body electronics
Reporting to the Head of Global IT Infrastructure the role is responsible for leading the team that supports IT infrastructure and communications, and manages IT service provided to the end user community for the Asia Pacific region. This includes, but not limited to data centers, WAN, LAN, telecom, service desk, servers, storage, network infrastructure (switches, routers, etc), desktop, virtualization, and application delivery platforms. He/she will work closely with global infrastructure and program management teams to implement future infrastructure enhancements in the Asia Pacific region. Leadership of key infrastructure projects will be required both globally and regionally. He/She will actively participate and enforce global standards including the implementation of security and disaster recovery solutions.
- Function as a liaison between IT and Business Stakeholders/Users
- Responsible for management of the development of Information Technology activities including definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, maintenance of the technological level of the area, dealing with related administrative duties
- Develop and implement long term strategies for IT Infrastructure within the company.
- Take ownership of infrastructure across Asia and lead team in delivery of services. Maintain inventory of all IT assets, including services, hardware & applications for sites within responsibility.
- Manage third-party outsourcer responsible for IT Service Desk and Infrastructure management and monitoring
- Create sourcing/staffing strategies for the respective region while adhering to global standards and processes
- Drive standardization and consolidation of infrastructure components within the respective region including leveraging cloud computing where possible
- Participate in evaluating, selecting, and implementation of infrastructure technology required to support critical business applications such as SAP and Hyperion in the Asia Pacific geography
- Define project direction and requirements to ensure timely implementation
- Devise creative solutions to critical server and storage infrastructure as well as end-user computing
- Provide guidance and support to team members proactively anticipating and overcoming obstacles
- Provide business sponsors and Information Technology leadership with regular project performance status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions (if required)
- Function as an “internal consultant”, around areas of infrastructure expertise
- Responsible for implementing and ensuring adherence to security policies, entitlement reviews, and user provisioning methodologies.
- Resolve technical and network communications issues
- Assist and train users; work with users to ensure full adoption of IT-supported tools and processes
- Create documentation (around processes, support steps and training)
- Negotiate IT service-level agreements with business end users and monitor IT system performance to assure service level are being met
- Research and evaluate alternatives for the enhancement or re-engineering of IT
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in related area (ex. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Information Systems)
- Years of Related Experience (Min.): 10+ years infrastructure work experience required with 5 years experience in a leadership role; global company preferred
- Project Management Experience: coordinating a minimum of (3) cross-functional infrastructure projects, and leading at least (1)
- Language: fluent Japanese and English are essential
- Demonstrated leadership in a multi-cultural setting
- Experience in managing IT Infrastructure across multiple countries, cultures, and businesses
- Business process analysis, design, and improvement skills
- Strong vendor management skills including experience with international service providers.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) experience – Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfillment, and Change/Configuration Management.
- Active Directory, Virtualization (VMWare and Hyper-V), Networking experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical information clearly to business stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present solutions/alternatives and influence the outcome of decisions
- Manage change effectively (Change Management)
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and hands-on
- Strong drive with the ability to make things happen. Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- MCSE and CCNA Certification
- Application Delivery (Citrix and other solutions)
- SQL Server, Network, Microsoft Exchange & ActiveSync experience preferred.
- Experience with other applications like ERP, CRM, S&OP, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain systems, Hyperion etc would be a plus
- Experience managing outsourced support relationships, preferably in Low Cost Country geography
- In-depth experience with cloud computing both Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Chemical Industry experience
- Other Languages: conversational Mandarin, Vietnamese
- Change Management - Understands and recognizes the need for change; responds positively to new situations, obstacles and opportunities. Takes responsibility for inspiring, leading and executing change in an effective way.
- Communication - Speaks, writes, listens and presents information in a logical and articulate manner, appropriate for the audience; ensures that information is shared and understood.
- Creativity - Seeks out and implements novel solutions that improve processes, systems, products, or services.
- Customer Focus - Strives to understand and fulfill the needs and expectations of internal and/or external customers.
- Individual Development - Is self motivated, has energy and drive, is self-aware, deals with challenges and takes ownership of continuous individual development
- People Leadership (Applies to People Managers) - Sets clear expectations and gives context; provides feedback and coaching to develop direct reports; motivates and recognizes exceptional performance.
- Results Orientation - Holds self and/or others accountable for accomplishing work commitments and deliverables; understands the targeted results he/she is accountable for and actively strives to achieve them; sets high standards of performance for self and/or others.
- TRAVEL: during project implementations and/or international travel for global team meetings