Senior HR role with subordinates
1200 - 1600 万円
Our client is one of the world's largest providers for products and support instruments for the medical industry.
- Partner with Partner companies business/functional leaders and build the strong organizations and operating environment as a strategic HR people partner.
- Design and Implement Organization and Talent Strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of talent in Japan Consumer Health.
- Work with business/function leaders to build functional leadership capability and expertise to continuously enhance the quality and effectiveness of the organization and to drive growth.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching with leaders, managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, problem solving and performance management
- As the right-arm of Head of HR Japan Consumer Health, lead the successful integration groups as well as the activities of Consumer Health Separation. Develop and implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change .
- Facilitate and drive a high-performing and DE&I culture with partnering HR colleagues and business leaders.
- Facilitate the resolution of performance and employee-relations related issues.
- Partners with HR Ops and specialist groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organization
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 10+years of overall business experience
- A change management champion – a change agile and resilient individual. Flexible and adaptive to change.
- Able to synthesize and connect multiple inputs and translate into simple solutions and messages.
- Must be able to partner effectively and influence at all levels in a matrix environment with strong interpersonal skills and effectiveness; strong coaching skills
- Proven track record in building a trusting relationship, fostering a transparent environment, communicating difficult messages and yet be sensitive and supportive
- A strong team player that will support the overall objectives of the HR team and the HR Leadership Team.
- Demonstrated Leadership attributes and achievements aligned with group's Leadership Imperatives
- Models and lives the Credo values
- Successful experience as a human resource generalist
- Fluency in Japanese and business Level of English both written and verbal
800 - 1400 万円
540 - 740 万円
Seeking for a Business HR Manager
870 - 1000 万円
My client is a strategic partnership between two IT leaders to provide top consulting services with the best and most comprehensive software to answer client needs.