700 - 900 万円
The company is one of the world's largest providers for products and support instruments for the medical industry.
- Responsible and accountable for Market Development strategy of an ablation treatment for tachycardia, especially for atrial fibrillation.
- Planning and execute a mid and long-term strategy for expanding the therapy to build an appropriate medical care environment.
- Collaborates with internal and external stake holders including key opinion leaders and sales to implement the market development strategy to expand the treatment
- Promoting digital marketing to implement and execute the strategy and a plan
- Work experience of 2-3 years in medical industry is required.
- Work experience of 2-3 years as a staff in marketing, medical affairs and sales of pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Work experience in the head office is preferred.
<Skills and Capabilities>
- Builds strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners, colleagues and related functions.
- Identifies unsolved needs per insights, and find effective solutions thought-out company-wide collaborations.
- Takes risk and manage it without jeopardizing quality and/or compliance.
- Contributes high performance organization by transparent conversation.