600 - 800 万円
An European chemical company supplying their products and services to various industries including medical, chemical and electronic manufacturers.
Responsible for leading cross-functional design reviews, championing “Management of Change” process for project changes, and leading construction, pre-startup safety reviews.
Ensures that work scope, project documentation, drawings, etc. are developed to meet internal standards/good engineering practice, and regulatory requirements are maintained current throughout
Responsible for overall field coordination during the project. Coordinate project deliverables and timing with the construction manager(s), project engineers(s) and contractors.
Required Essentials Detail
- I take responsibility to ensure that Safety and Security are seen as imperatives for the Group. I promote and communicate both.
- I demonstrate both in words and actions a personal commitment to Safety and inspire the same level of commitment in my colleagues.
- I support and involve myself in Safety and Security thinking and/or action plan implementation.
- I behave in a safe manner.
- I commit to reach the Group’s goals by achieving my job’s and my
Develop, track, and manage projects to ensure that projects are executed according to the Project
Plan and are completed on time (schedule implies resources) and on budget. Keeps management and all the stakeholders informed on all issues affecting project timeline and budget. Proactively develops plans to mitigate potential issues
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in managing capital projects in the specialty chemical or similar industry.
- At least 5 years working in chemical manufacturing environment which involves hazardous materials
- Experience in collaborating with overseas stakeholders
- Proficient in cost estimating techniques and understanding of estimate accuracy at various project stages.
- Experience to develop staffs / your engineers over influencing them
- Delivering result as project manager with project management skill