800 - 1000 万円
An European company, with excellent management that emphasis in creating the leaders of tomorrow having also a great work/life balance in the culture of the company
- Developing and executing the agenda to move the products under coverage forward and strategically build a sustainable book of business in the Multi Asset space.
- Formulating, managing and measuring the performance of the Multi Asset funds and their overall strategy
- Creating business plans, marketing strategies and original investment content to differentiate the firm/investor and position these products/solutions in the marketplace
- Acting as an effective product representative of assigned product coverage and their respective portfolios and/or investment process with clients, prospects and consultants
- Driving, facilitating and influencing business decisions, such as those arising from operational complexity, fee negotiations, capacity limitations, investment guidelines, and the like
- Leveraging analytical tools to provide value-added analysis to improve the investment processes and conducting quarterly risk and attribution reviews with portfolio managers
- Making both quantitative and qualitative evaluations of the investment strategy both for competitive positioning and client consulting
- Where appropriate, tailoring investment styles to meet client specific needs/guidelines.
- Fluency in Englsih
- Good Communications skills
- At least 2 years experience in Fixed Income or Pension products