1500 - 1800 万円
The company is a group of supermarkets, shopping centers, and department stores owned by a multinational retail corporation.
- Drive, develop, and oversee implementation of the business plan for the facility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and develop strategic improvements for complex operations.
- Manage financial aspects for the facility by approving and tracking expenses compared to budget; monitoring asset utilization; and preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports.
- Review all flows relating to SCM with zero-base thinking to review old methods used in the past. Understand only fundamentally required constraints correctly and develop feasible plans. Navigate relevant people to promote the plans developed to achieve the original goals.
- 7 years or above of LOGISTICS (DC operation and transportation) experience
- Working experience in manufacturing and/or CI/Lean
- Consulting background would be highly preferred
- Experience in managing Senior Managers level
- Excellent in communication in both English and Japanese