900 - 1200 万円
Our company is the New Standard in high bandwidth network and voice services for enterprises and wholesale customers.
This position is part of Asia IT Team, responsible for IT and AV Infrastructure support for all regions of Asia (Japan, China, HK, SG, Korea). This role will provide hands-on 2nd and 3rd tier operational support for internal customers. The role requires flexibility to work on call duty (on a rota basis) and occasional out of hours work.
- Tier 2 and 3 IT Support for Storage, Server, Linux/Unix, Virtualization, Windows, and other critical IT Infrastructure.
- Work closely with Global IT team, on projects, implementation/enforcing our standards in the Asia region. (English required)
- Full ownership of problem and incident management, various audit compliance of the Windows, Linux, Hypervisors, and Storage environment for all of our Asian IT Infrastructure.
- Ownership for all Windows, Linux, Hypervisors, and Storage Operations Support of our Internal customers in Asia, as well as other regions (Europe, India, and US) using relevant Global Tools.
- Work closely with Global IT to develop and maintain procedures and working practices for the efficient and effective running of all tasks associated with operating and controlling installed hardware and software.
- Ensures that appropriate software or specialist monitoring tools are used to maintain awareness and control of the hardware and software.
- Conduct investigations on system performance, make proposals for improvements and implement them when appropriate.
- Schedule and supervise all maintenance and installation work, including major configuration changes and upgrades.
- Influences design and development of new and changed systems and services to optimize operational efficiency and contributes to definition of associated standards and techniques.
- Liaison with all vendors like EMC, Nexenta, HP, Microsoft, VMware, Redhat, Symantec, Trend Micro etc., for management and support of Hardware, OS, Antivirus, other software & application/s.
- Work closely with your own & other infrastructure team members across other regions.
- Create documentation for required IT Infrastructure related works in both Japanese and English if required.
- Flexible to perform On-Call, Out of office hours activities, travel abroad for short/medium term basis depending upon Business requirements
Candidates should have:
- Minimum of 10 years with at least 9 years of relevant work experience
- MCSE / RHCE / EMC / VCP
- ITIL v3 qualification
- University Graduate
- In depth Technical knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2008 /2008 R2 / 2012 R2.
- RedHat Linux/Solaris/HP-UX.
- EMC/Nexenta/HP Storage/VSAN
- Virtualization – Vmware, Citrix, or Hyper-V.
- In depth Technical knowledge of Active Directory/ RedHat IPA, iSCSI, vSAN, vSphere Management, LVM, Group Policy, DNS & DHCP.
- Hands on knowledge of supporting remote L3 operational activities on all the OS platforms, which includes Windows, Linux, VMware, Citrix. Good understanding & troubleshooting skills of server Hardware (HP Proliant, HP Blades, iLO, Cisco UCS)
- Hands on knowledge of patching process using WSUS and Unix Satellite servers.
- Hands on knowledge on P2V, V2V, Storage Provisioning, VM provisioning in VMware as well as relevant cloud tools.
- Clear understanding of Ansible/Chef/Puppet or other configuration management and automation tools.
- Good understanding of VMware/Azure/AWS Cloud and continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Circle CI.
- Expertise in at least one of the following scripting along with PowerShell, BASH, VB, and WMI.
- Previous experience of working with project team & deliver as per design