1200 - 1700 万円
A multinational chemical manufacturer.
- Acts as subject matter resource and performs the role of work process and asset utilization improvement engineer.
- Utilizes process knowledge, technical expertise and operational experience to assist in correcting operational or equipment issues and improving operating performance and reliability.
- Resource for Integrated Supply Chain and provides North Asia logistics knowledge and experience to ensure that the work process is improved and that site logistics assets utilization are maximized.
- Technical / Process subject matter resource in his/her area of expertise.
- Coach Country/Regional logistics operators to resolve technical operate plant issues.
- Perform or assist in process related root cause or failure investigation and analysis.
- Identifies and initiates action to remove plant barriers for effective implementation and application of the technology.
- Enhance front line skills and knowledge through coaching on work process, equipment, engineering, etc.
- Identifies areas for improvement and network with technical resources that are identifying Most Effective Technology.
- Create, lead and assist improvement teams.
- Work with expert centre’s on issues related to their area of expertise
- A minimum of 12 years of experience
- Knowledge and experience in site logistics related activities.
- Specific knowledge of the 5 Manufacturing & engineering competencies; Responsible Care Information Technology, Work Process Discipline, Productivity Focus, & Technical Capabilities.
- Provides leadership and support through daily actions, coaching and guidance to the plant teams and individuals.
- Provides administrative leadership and coaching to site logistics personnel.
- Teamwork, initiative and communication skills.
- Familiar of accounting system and budgeting
- Knowledge of North Asia logistics service providers and implemented service contracts