700 - 1300 万円
Our client is dealing manufacture, sale, import and export of cosmetics.
Job Desctiption:Ensure regulatory compliance of pre-market and post-market products for all brands sold in Japan. Provide proactive consultation and training.Issue management2. Innovation Proactive regulatory consultation to create innovative and competitive product/ science communications.Registration strategy development for innovative the product.Work process improvement to increase productivity3. Interaction with external parties
1. Regulatory Compliance
1) Interaction with Cosmetic Industrial Associations to obtain pre-emptive regulatory information and build network.
2) Partnership with organization
Field of Experience / Competency
- Pharmaceutical sciences or Chemistry
- Job experience in regulatory affairs in a relevant industry. Deep regulatory knowledge in Drug/Medical Device etc. Law and related regulations.
1. Comfortable to communicate in English. Native Japanese speaker.
2. Leadership capability
3. Problem solving based on strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
4. Embraces and initiates change
5. People management.
6. Builds collaborative relationship with internal and external customersPersonally
3. Result oriented and time conscious
4. Can-do attitude