1000 - 1500 万円
One of the largest electronics company with products in various business, including Healthcare and Consumer Products.
- Lead and develop team members as people manager.
- Supports the development of a 3- 5 year ICT Plan and shorter-term IT Roadmaps for their Business/Function as well as collaborating to build Business Cases (taking guidance from Head of IT Japan.)
- Manages effective channeling and prioritization of IT Demand to balance Business and IT objectives.
- Monitors Project/Program risks, costs, improvement opportunities, value delivered at the Business Unit level
- Facilitates/Chairs the IT Multi-discipline Team to address pain-points and resolve escalations impacting business/application performance towards their specific Business/Function
- Supports the business with optimal use of the current IT tools.
- Supports Proof of Concepts for new business ideas/models Deploys LEAN processes including formal analysis of voice of the customer as part of Daily Management Board, monitoring of all service levels impacting business
- Collaborates with an IT Multidisciplinary team to deliver business value via Philips IT Applications and Philips IT Infrastructure.
- Ensures alignment of provided IT solutions and services with business expectations (functionality and performance) and Philips integrated landscape standards, proper usage of available IT services, and control the operational IT costs.
- Aligns with Market IT to ensure proper deployment of global initiatives in local sites (no conflict with local resourcing and business initiatives).
- Owns IT applications within the Business (Unit)/Function scope of responsibility and takes responsibility for all aspects related to Application Lifecycle management.