700 - 600 万円
The company is a global supplier of technologically-advanced automotive systems, components and complete modules
- In conjunction with Account Manager and/or Director of Sales, establishes goals and develops a strategy to achieve goals.
- Work together as a team with our overseas salespersons as well as other functioned associates.
- Monitors and informs Account Manager and/or Director of industry trends and competitive information.
- Determines customer needs and provides day-to-day contact with the customer needs.
- Sells the company to the customer, i.e., Company's philosophy, structure, capability, and expertise.
- Work with manufacturing plant and/or global sales team for quotation preparation, response, and tracking.
- Follows-up on information requests from Engineering in conjunction with the Program Managers.
- Investigates business opportunity with our new products.
- Assists in developing customer presentations, including translations.
- Assists in arranging and supporting customer meetings and writing meeting minutes.
- Assists in managing prototype orders and payments.
- Supports engineering activities such as customer visits, tech reviews, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Japan National University Degree (Business or Engineering preferred, but not mandatory)
- 3~5 yrs Work Experience in Automotive Parts Industry preferred
- Strong English Reading, Writing and Speaking Ability
- PC Management Experience