1000 - 1500 万円
One of the largest electronics company with products in various business, including Healthcare and Consumer Products.
Leads and manages a team of operation specialists and outsourced company for the warehouse in Japan (Mother warehouse is located in Kawagoe, Saitama in Japan)
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient end-to-end business processes so that each function in warehouse (Logistics, Inspection, Repair, Maintenance, and cleaning) can be workable with outsourced company.
- Monitor, manage, and improve the productivity as Kawagoe warehouse thru operation specialist and outsourced company.
- Focal point for outsourced company. Set appropriate KPI for outsourced company and manage and improve it.
- Working closely with Quality and Regulatory affairs team. Establish, modify and manage SOP to comply with several laws.
- Bachelor’s degree
- People management experiences.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong business analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Efficiency and productivity improvement experience
- Strong presentation, communication, influencing, project management, negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Ability to question/challenge the status quo and offer alternatives in collaboration with stakeholders
- Experience of factory or warehouse operation/management
- SAP experience
- Supply chain or other relevant fields experience
- Product or medical industry knowledge
- LEAN or Kaizen related certification