600 - 900 万円
This global pharmaceutical company develops and provides various medicines for an array of health concerns.
- Digital Strategist is responsible for developing and implementing the assigned areas of digital marketing strategy to support the brand(s) commercial success. The digital strategy includes best resource allocation between F2F and digital, multichannel-customer experience design, and driving tactics to enable the strategy. Lead the digital strategy to
- (1) develop multi-channel customer experience management model
- (2) propose the solution development including User Interface/Site functionality based on customer insights
- (3) develop an educational program that supports the Asia Pacific regional digital capability development.
- This role requires a strong strategic / logical thinking to shape various digital idea into plan by understanding the assigned pharmaceutical brand’s customer buying cycle, customer journey, brand strategic imperatives and digital analytics.
- This role also needs a strong project management skillset to continually align with cross functional team members to execute various new digital initiatives to enhance organizational capability to better serve customer experience.
- This person should be a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a business needs and drive the transformational impact for our core business in Neuro Science, Immunology, and Oncology domain.
- Support Business Unit to provide brand specific digital strategic planning services and facilitate seamless project execution to achieve set of digital KPIs such as digital contact (DC), or face-time equivalent detailing.
- Develop, roll-out and manage Asia Pacific regional digital capability development programs.
- Partner with Brand, Medical Affairs, Digital Customer Engagement and Vendor teams to develop a new customer experience framework by identifying user needs, mapping journeys and developing a vision for the ideal experience by researching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital engagemnt and solutions.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to design market research studies to understand the most up-to-date digital landscape, customer insights and guide all necessary digital/ROI analytic services to facilitate digital transformation and resource allocation.
- Support on providing and aliging on overall integrated digital strategy plan to shape digital excellence within the organization to enable faster tranfsformation of overall organizations.
- Manage budget for your own projects
- Min 4 years of full-time experience in strategy work including digital or digital marketing
- Must be strategic and innovative with a passion for design, technology, and healthcare branding.
- Fluent in the language an function of digital marketing disciplines, including Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) and so on.
- Management consulting experience welcomed
- Pharma/Medical marketing or healthcare ad agency experience is preferred
- Superior communication skills, both internal and Client / Business Unit-facing with a solid PowerPoint skills, particularly pitching new ideas or channel recommendation and results reporting.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Business, Medical, Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- English fluency and business level is a definite plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field