700 - 1100 万円
Our client is one of the well known international consumer electronics company
- Solving efforts on key projects to improve quality, reduce cost and improve cycle time, i.e. wasted time, money, rework, etc.
- Take responsibility for the completion of critical few projects (Usually 2-5) which require advanced project management and/or Lean Six Sigma skills.
- Provide assistance and be a resource to functional departments in identifying, planning and executing their own improvement projects.
- Coach Yellow-Belts and Green Belts throughout the completion of their improvement projects.
- Complete prioritized improvement projects
- Deliver on prioritized improvement projects objectives
- Monitor and report continuous improvement activities
- Excellent English Language skills.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Six Sigma Green-Belt Master certifications.
- Black-Belt certifications is plus.
- Good understanding of slaes and marketing process.
- MS Office experience
- International Business experience
- Project Management > 3 yrs
- Change Management > 3 yrs
- Proven experience of continuous improvement work
- Used to leading cross-functional teams