800 - 850 万円
Our client produces clothing, footwear, accessories, and related products for young men and women.
- Develop a single APAC line for each season consisting of both inline and Japan line product.
- Management of APAC licensees.
- Build comprehensive regional product assortment by channel to achieve revenue and profitability targets, while maximizing growth opportunities.
- Work with territories and teams to strategize and SKU efficiency.
- Liaise with finance and production teams in managing and improving Initial Gross Margins.
- Sourcing of APAC specific products.
- Regional catalog and sample coordination.
- Partner with Sales to develop key account product strategies.
- Align on financial targets with planning to create productive and profitable assortments.
- Develop channel specific line plans by division.
- Present key account feedback, hindsight performance, and retail/competitive insights to global M&D team to inform future seasons planning.
- Provide analysis and reporting on regional business KPI's.
- Travel within the region, representing the product teams, presenting product and gaining valuable insight and knowledge from each region.
- Delivery and purchasing strategy to ensure SKU efficiency and low inventory risk.
- Regional pricing strategy and margin accountability.
- Support GTM tool planning and key account presentations.
- 5 years of experience merchandising and product management.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of market trends, regional differences and requirements.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Efficient in using programs such as Microsoft Word/Excel, PLM, AP21 and Full Circle.
- Organizational Support Follow policies and procedures.