800 - 1000 万円
A leading international organization in customer-focused self-service wholesale retail.
Responsibility is to introduce and drive the Lean/Kaizen Philosophy in the Headoffice and Stores with the objective to increase productivity sustainably by:
- own expert know-how (Lean/Kaizen Expert know-how) and acting as single point of contact for questions
- acting as change agent and convincing by enthusiasm- facilitating and conducting workshops
- being interface for Best Practice Sharing
- 5 to 8 years experience as a Lean/Kaizen Expert and Lean/Kaizen Six Sigma Black Belt, orequivalent work experience in deploying Lean/Kaizen Management techniques in an impactfulway
- Advanced Level in project management and leading of project teams. Advanced level of rollingout CI Programs
- Well-developed project leadership and portfolio management capabilities, with demonstratedsuccess leading multiple cross-functional, cross-businessl projects simultaneously.