950 - 1200 万円
Our Client is an American global manufacturer of Foods and petfood.
The priority of this role is revitalization and coordination of FMOS process at the factory to continuously improve all the factory process by bringing E2E Supply Chain view into operational process.
It would be expected that this role be action oriented with a strong drive to manage and improve existing processes and systems. Ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multitasking skills are necessity. This role is playing manager role, but like leading big team of 60+ operation team as FMOS is center of Factory operations and CI/Lean for entire Factory operations, hence great communication and collaboration as well as leadership are key for the success.
FMOS system deployment and governance
Business integration with E2E supply chain:
- Ensure timely and standardized report that aligned with both Global and local requirements
- Facilitate and build the project team for the FMOS deployment in the factory level
- Standardize the factory meeting and decision making structure
- Governance and development of FMOS playbook and training material/ workshop
- Lean/CI capability development/deployment
- Map/Standardize the CI tools and capability needs for the factory level with RC community
- Identify and deploy Lean capability tools that ensure the performance driving
- Determine and continually elevate CI capability to drive improved factory performance
- Deploy and coach the factory team with the RC standard problem solving tool-PDCA.
- Owns the 3 years LEAN capability roadmap – Process, Tools, Analytics
- Involved in the E2E VSM to identify the performance and service improvement opportunity and facilitate with the Lean tool.
- Determine and suggest the right Lean deployment tools for distribution capability, planning tools, and Inventory management
- Design Operational process for new business model
- CO-lead operational process design with Operation Manager for any new business model and its production requirement, which meet market/customer requirement as well as safety, quality and service requirement.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in (Industrial) Engineering and/or Manufacturing
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- 3 - 5 years working experience in manufacturing and/or CI/Lean and/or IE
- Nice to have more than 2+ years working experience at multinational companies
- Nice to have 2+ years supply planning, demand planning and/or logistics operations