600 - 800 万円
Our client is a global company specialized in automotive products, from designing to sales.
- Highlight the main responsibilities - Is in charge of the inventory level of his raw materials and components families :
- Follow up the MPS achievement and propose preventives actions regarding material availibity to ensure MPS realization.
- Is responsible for setting up a proper raw materials and components inventory levels.
- Define and lead actions connected with inventory reductions with his components families.
- Measure the DPM for each supplier. Propose action plans to improve the service level.
- Follow up and report daily the inventory level of his raw material and components families.
- Make sure that the materials and components are available to meet the complete customer demand
- Plan the raw materials and components requirement based upon Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning and Master Production Schedule and anticipate potential impacts with suppliers and with production.
- Validate and send on a weekly basis forecasts to the suppliers
- Make sure that raw materials and components are available to met customer demand
- Follow up daily the material arrivals according to firm orders and make sure suppliers ship parts on time according to firm orders.
- On a regular basis, communicate complete, precise & reliable information to the Supplier contacts. Adapt the chosen method of communication to the level of the Supplier contact. Adapt the frequency to the situation (preventative, curative, crisis).
- Identify blocking points and plan appropriate quick actions to solve them
- Attend Logistics/Purchasing meetings and follow up related action plans.
- Support the implementation with the appropriate departments (APU, Logistics, Purchasing, VPS) tools and methods in order to improve the supply chain organization like Pull flow, Kanban, EDI, Milk run.
- Define with the External flow analyst the inbound transportation plans.
- Support actively the inventory counting and propose actions to maintain accuracy of inventory in cooperation with the ERP and inventory control analyst.
- Alert sales in the event of a crisis (Customer or internal), to define priorities with the Customer & internally (management, VS for the aftermarket), follow the evolution of any associated action plans. If necessary, escalate.
- Meet the Suppliers contacts on a regular basis (once a year for major Suppliers).
- Propose logistics protocol with suppliers in co-operation with External flow analyst and Purchasing.
- Make sure that there is a backup for each Suppliers & train the backup on the way to manage the Suppliers’ account; ensure that during holidays the position is covered & that both suppliers and internal customers are notified in advance of the absence and informed of the person that will be temporarily managing the Suppliers’ account.
- Engineering/Bachelor, Master degree
- Japanese: native, English: Business level
- Development Standards knowledge (V cycle)
- Personal skills to manage functional organization
- Financial skills on Development costs, Product costs and Manufacturing costs
- Knowledge of Automotive development (5/7 years)
- Get successful development experience as OEM application Project Manager (10 years)