This global pharmaceutical company develops and provides various medicines for an array of health concerns. Their mission is to help people live healthy lives and to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market from practitioners to patients, from clinics to hospitals.
· Planning and implementation of self-inspection of GVP and GPSP, preparation work and report preparation
· Analysis of GVP and GPSP process risks and oversight of improvement plans
<Experience in work>
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry for over 5 years
· Experience engaging in self-checking of GVP, GPSP or auditing work of the same process for more than 2 years.
Or monitoring equivalent after production and sales. We grasp the flow of investigation etc.,
I understand the purpose of self-inspection.
· Reexamination Conformity Survey, Experienced Person in Business Permission Update
<Required skills and skills>
· Logical thinking ability
· Problem solving skills
· Assertive communication
<Qualification / License> · TOEIC 700 or more (English document preparation, meeting, mail correspondence available)
<Required person image>
· Have the ability to appropriately judge the gap between the current state of the organization and what it should be,
A person who can lead construction flexibility for constructing countermeasure against that gap.
Those who can work proactively
· Ability to work with other departments to solve problems