職種研究開発 / アプリケーション開発
600 - 800 万円
The company is one of the world's largest producers of silicones and silicone derivatives and a global leader in the development and manufacture of products derived from quartz and specialty ceramics. Some of the company's products include bath and shower caulk, pressure sensitive adhesive labels, foam products, cosmetics and tires.
- Provide technical solutions on LSR, HCR and Custom Compounds processing and applications in E/E consumer market.
- Respond quickly to customer’s requests and support Commercials / Marketing with technical queries.
- Collaborate with customers to investigate the root causes of any elastomer processing issues.
- Travel and visit customers regularly to search for any new project opportunity, specifically for E/E consumer end-users / OEM / Tier 1 / Molders.
- Technically support the customers during HCR / Compounds compression molding, extruding, calendaring, LSR injection molding, and related troubleshooting / total technical solutions.
- Test and assess existing materials to verify quality claims, study property deviations and run DoE for best application performance.
- Participate in the global NPI promotion or development projects.
- Provide silicone elastomer training to the customers / distributors.
- Background in chemical engineering, chemistry, polymer science or electronic industry related with bachelor degree or higher.
- More than 3-year experience in technical service, application development for E/E consumer industry. Well understands electronic applications and relevant manufacturing. Experience with polymer materials (plastics, rubber, adhesives, etc.) is preferred.
- No problem with frequent travelling (50% of daily workload, 90% domestic, 10% like China, Korea and South East Asia).
- Have experience with methodical troubleshooting. Understand DoE and Six Sigma certificated is preferred.
- Diligent, agile and about to quickly respond to the customer request.
- Fluent in English communication (reading, writing, speaking). Multiple languages is preferred such as Chinese (better to communicate with Chinese E/E molders)