600 - 900 万円
The company is one of the world's largest producers of silicones and silicone derivatives and a global leader in the development and manufacture of products derived from quartz and specialty ceramics. Some of the company's products include bath and shower caulk, pressure sensitive adhesive labels, foam products, cosmetics and tires.
- Manage and grow the Optical business through further penetration, expansion and diversification of the customer base, to ensure that activities generate profitable growth (volume, margin, and profit).
- Seek out and initiate contact at new customers where you can articulate the value of their optical materials to generate new business opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize several initiatives simultaneously and create/maintain key customer plans.
- Create idea of total solution for customer at optical market by finding partner of equipment or manufacturer related to optical module.
- Owning the customer within the Optical team and ensuring that their needs are accurately translated to a geographically dispersed team of technical service, marketing, and R&D.
- Minimum 5 years of previous sales experience demonstrating an ability to increase sales.
- Fluent Spoken and Written English and Japanese.
- Ability to travel frequently within the given territory.