550 - 700 万円
Our client is a premier, global specialty chemicals company which operates in more than 100 countries. The company currently has five wholly owned divisions, which cover a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including adhesives, architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and pharmaceutical.
Scope of work:
- Coordinate and provide assistance for import and export arrangement, shipping schedule and domestic delivery coordination as well as customer service and sales assistance to maintain and develop our business in Japan with our worthiness products.
- Customer Service and Supply Chain Coordinator for the business in Japan
- PO and SO entries in SAP and monitor orders for accurate and on-time delivery by working with Export CSR in US and EU.
- Generating Invoice, Credit memo and Debit memo
- Communication with Export CSR, supplying plants, product managers and international logistics in US and EU for fulfillment of customer’s requirements and for on-time delivery
- Coordinate domestic deliveries from ports to warehouse or customers’ sites in Japan with forwarders to fulfill customer’s requirement and delivery schedule
- Handle with delivery related cost such as import duties, freight, domestic delivery and handling cost, and warehouse cost, and Review actual bills from warehouse and forwarders against quotations.
- Check duty%, HS code, import duties and consumption for import products. Update chart accurately. Request amendment declarations to forwarders if necessary.
- Follow up with collecting shipping documents, review to ensure accuracy of information for import customs declaration timely, and work with Export CSRs in US and EU for any amendments required.
- Retain documents for posteriori survey by customs.
- Work closely with Sales Rep to deal with customer’s requirements and complaints
- Report Customer complaints in QIM, and initiate AIRS for return/credit as required.
- Monitoring drum condition reports of stocked-in products from the 3rd party warehouse, deal with the warehouse for the damaged packaging as required.
- Managing Stock Balance by coordinating with Sales Rep for planning replenishment, and Monitoring forecast accuracy
- Managing Stock Data with Good receiving, Stock adjustment and shelf life extension etc.
- Maintain customer master information for new customer registration or changes through an internal tool.
- Assist and support in AR collections.
- Bachelor degree or equivalents
- More than 5 years in import and export and domestic delivery coordination experience.
- Excellent communication skill
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience and Knowledge of using SAP ( SD ( sales distribution) and MM ( material management) modules)
- Team player and easy going, willing to support others