600 - 1000 万円
Ou client is based out of Europe, and specializes in electrical energy transmission and automation.
We are looking for Industrial Automation expert with strong knowledge of the target application and to be seen as an expert in this field by company & internally in terms of:
i. Segment understanding
ii. Systems related to segment
iii. Machine Functionality related to segment
iv. Automation technology (Local geographical standards, understanding of Automation system issues, competitors)
v. Networks (Principles, connectivity, limitations, performance)
vi. Industry Business Hardware & Software platforms (Flexible Machine Control)
vii. Industry Business installed base offer: migration from and interconnection with the Industry Business legacy offer.
vii. Strong and open competency to communicate with Customers, ADEs, PEs, SAEs, Local sales and Marketing teams, Machine Solutions ADE Program and the Industry Business Marketing and Development teams.
This role will be
i. To take ultimate technical responsibility for the co-engineering and support of Machine Solutions with OEM customers. Leading the development and provision of differentiated and innovative solutions to our internal and external customers, adding credible competence to company.
ii. Co-engineer, develop and implement the best solutions for target customers, incorporating the full company offer(s), within the selected application to deliver profitable revenue growth & customer satisfaction.
iii. Convert application knowledge and experience into added value for the business through creating and sharing application guides, function blocks, white papers and success stories.
iv. Identify the focus & needs for offer development within the target application, and work with relevant departments to validate and create both repetitive (bundles / standard functions) and specific customer offers.
i. Provide back office pre-sales to support to the OEM Sales organization
- Visit customers together with the sales force or following their requests
- “Create the Concept” Within the requirements and constraints of the functionalities of the solution/application under scrutiny, recommend and develop a competitive solution and recommend system implementation which optimally meets the customer needs & requirements
- Introduce and promote the complete Industry Business offer in terms of strengths and weaknesses and possibilities and providing the most appropriate solution
- Build demos to help the customer visualize the main solution concepts (proof of concept (POC))
- Be the main technical customer interface for solution contracts and work closely with Regional or Global Flex-Centers.
- Provide expert support: lead the solution definition with the customer and create value by advising the customer on advanced issues (Principles, feasibility, limits & constraints, performance, …)
- Provide recommendations & support in terms of migration from or interconnectivity with the Industry Business Legacy offer.
- Answer deep technical questions on integration/compatibility of components inside a machine architecture
- Develop required technical and commercial argumentation documents.
- Help to close the deal by providing differentiating elements to sales for the commercial argumentation
- Work closely with PEs (Product Experts) and SAEs (System & Architecture Experts) locally and within the community in order to provide the customer with the best solution.
ii. Actively contribute to a global network of Application Design Experts as part of the ADE Program: (Follow the Global KPIs)
- Success Stories & Best practices
- Local to Global: provide functions, architectures, documentation, programs, tools, competitor information
- Sharing & Supporting community support requests
- Web Seminar & Newsletter participation & Input
iii. Work with Industry Business Solutions Marketing, product Business Units to enhance Industry Business product, system & solution offer.
iv. Coach & mentor junior colleagues
- Candidate must have relevant experience with developing automation systems within the desired segment understanding a wide scope of machine types and typical possibilities and limitations within the segment
- Experienced as a Technical engineer or application designer within desired segment
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in designing and/or problem solving in industrial automation
- Expertise in local region standards relevant for the desired segment and network communication
- Knowledge of the electrical distribution, automation offer and related competitors & customers.
- Extensive knowledge & experience of targeted application, industry, standards & legislation
- Preferable experience with Electric technology
- Preferable experience within a customer or channel partner from a target OEM application
- Japanese: perfect verbal, written and English: fluent