1000 - 1700 万円
Leading global manufacturer of differentiated organic chemical products and of inorganic chemical products. We operate in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. Its Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials and Textile Effects segments produce differentiated organic chemical products, and its Pigments and Additives segment produces inorganic chemical products.
- Ensure the team will follow company safety policy, and participate the safety meeting & training in their local office.
- Ensure compliance with company standards regarding EHS and Ethics, both for self and team. Ensure full compliance with Competition Laws.
- Lead and support Japan sales team to deliver the Business sales plans and budgets in line with global/regional business strategy. Ensure the team have the necessary skills and resources to deliver the plans.
- Manage the commercial resources to ensure that time and financial investments are aligned to the largest value generation opportunities and are consistent with the business and market strategies.
- To develop and implement key account and OEM management processes for Japan. Ensure that Key Account plans are effectively implemented.
- Act as the Customer Representative when interface with customers.
- Drive the sales organization to look at growth opportunities in new markets and customers and report back to marketing. Work with marketing to evaluate these opportunities and execute plans in line with this evaluation.
- Work together with Regional Marketing Managers to ensure that local targets and Key Performance Indicators are met or exceeded.
- Participate with Management and peers in Sales reorganization and realignment when change is needed.
- Manage communication internally with other teams, like supply chain, technology and innovation, credit and finance.
- Educated to Degree Level - preferably in Chemistry or Engineering disciplines
- At least 15 years commercial experience with 5-10 years experience of leading a sales team.
- Specific skills and knowledge:
- Economic thinking skills, negotiating skills.
- Critical thinking, good communication in English.
- Extensive knowledge of the specialty chemical industry and some of the downstream markets.
- Managing Resources - ensuring sales resources are optimally utilized
- Results orientation - translating plans into action and driving delivery
- Leadership - able to align, motivate and drive a dispersed team