600 - 800 万円
For more than 200 years, our client has brought world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace through innovative products, materials and services.
Primarily responsible for sales promoting products and providing technical services to channel participants and/or end users for Digital Printing in Japan. Defines and implements sales plans & growth programs for territory that is aligned with Digital Printing sales goals.
- Works with sales team in Japan within an assigned territory and customer base to achieve forecasted growth.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of technology and needs of channel participants and/or end users.
- Manages all aspects of the selling/technical service process and relationships with channel partners and end users.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Technical or Sales & Marketing role for >3 years or other related work directly connected to ink industry.
- Background in Digital Printing industry experience a plus.
- Computer skills including keyboard aptitude, word processing, presentation software, spreadsheet and communications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Capacity to maintain effective performance under uncertain, unstructured, and dynamic market conditions.
- Demonstrated customer focus, acting with a high sense of urgency. Able to gather, assimilate, and act on distributorcustomer requests and represent self in a professional manner.
- Strong team, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and understand customer needs and issues.