1000 - 1450 万円
Our client is one of the most well-established European-based international pharmaceutical companies in Japan. Their therapeutic area coverage is broad including cardiovascular, neuro, oncology, hematology and more.
- Lead the country SCM S&OP/the business team in Japan.
- Manage all SCM activities of the business products in Japan to keep the supply security with appropriate inventory standard.
- Owns the S&OP process and collaborates with the business in respect of S&OP, Portfolio Management,
Supply Performance, Supply Planning, Lifecycle/Change Management, Risk Management so on.
- Participates in detailed demand analysis and review meetings with commercial operations according to the divisionally guided S&OP process to develop a robust demand forecast that is agreed to by
sales and marketing, including an analytically driven demand planning process
- Support for successfully launching product to the market from Country SCM perspective
- Ensures closest communication and collaboration with the Reginal and global SCM team for SCM/KPIs topics and global projects.
7. Supplier and CMO Management with procurement.
- Manage the warehouses, Distribution centers and 3PLs including the transportation.
- Participate in the business meeting or the business related meetings and Supply Chain related projects.
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Production planning
- Finance and business skill
- Pharmaceutical law
- Trading, customs and tax law
- Supplier and CMO management