900 - 1000 万円
Our client is the world’s leading producer operating in comfort living field (small kitchen and comfort appliances).
- Develop strategies for 360 communication strategies and programs to support. Their image/brand equity goals and product launches and campaigns.
- Lead the communication strategy and effectively manage the execution of this strategy.
- Work with cross-functional departments including Global and Regional teams, providing stewardship of the communications efforts, with a deep understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape.
- This person will be responsible for all ATL activities, PR, etc.
- Regular analysis of results and status of ongoing campaigns, projects, and programs to reap maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage a variety of vendors & agencies to achieve the stated goals (Including advertising and PR agencies, 3rd party and internal digital marketing reps, sales, etc.)
- Drive national press coverage across all product categories
- Secure national/regional/digital features and product placement in target publications.
- Strategize and place nationwide television and radio publicity campaigns including: training television spokespeople, writing scripts, pitching local producers on content of segments, and orchestrating the appearances.
- Identify the specific PR needs and stories of the affiliate and understand the marketplace at all times and realize them through ePR and PR.
- Develop Campaigns anchoring on Digital Media and Social Communications while managing traditional media such as Print and TV.
- Digital media buying and operation. Deliver the best ROI by setting and assessing clear KPIs by media and campaigns by leveraging DPM/CRM management.
- Working knowledge of the digital media landscape, native content and opportunities to maximize digital media added value.
- Keep monitoring to incorporate new digital technologies and platforms into on-going campaign.
- Identify consumer insights in digital field through Social Listening.
- Day to Day Management and career pathing of support staff
- Build organizational digital capabilities across the team.
- ATL and BTL experience, in FMCG
- Knowledge and experience in media strategy, planning, buying, analytical skills (using measurement tools), Metrics and the role media plays in integrated communications.
- Strong negotiations skills as both a strategic adviser and direct negotiator team player, knowledge of media (traditional and online)
- Excellent English communication skills (there is lots of interaction with the international teams)
- Leadership capability and management experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Logical thinking and analytical skills