600 - 1000 万円
A leading German manufacturing company producing specialist automotive parts for the improvement and increased comfort of vehicles.
Key task and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that projects have a flawless production launch and to provide a robust hand-over to series production stage whilst ensuring that customer PPAP approval is gained in a controlled and timely manner.
- Support the development team from the concept phase through to production with relevant quality input.
- Contribute to the development of the product and production processes through support of quality document creation and review, manufacturing feasibility meetings and other team meetings.
- Lead to organize customer quality audit(s) to relevant production plants, in order to obtain satisfactory result.
- Elaborate customer presentable quality related documents according to project milestone requirements through close communication with plant quality team.
- Monitor and progress launch readiness with particular focus on readiness for Ramp-up quality activity and inspecting and supporting other areas in achieving launch readiness.
- Use a methodical approach to lead the development team to quick and effective problem solving.
- Monitor production and customer quality performance and champion the resolution of any issues preventing the achievement of quality targets prior to production start.
- Prepare and collate all data necessary to provide the customer with a complete customer PPAP submission and gain their approval.
- Liaison with the customer regarding component quality and performance against quality criteria.
- Monitoring and resolution of internal and customer-related issues
Qualifications (Necessary skills and Required Knowledge, Experience）:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical Engineering or technical equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a Quality Engineer.
- Preferably, three or more years of experience working on automotive component.(Not Necessarily quality related)
- Strong experience with APQP activity.
- Solid understanding of variation and core quality tools.
- Strong mentality of "Three reality principle"（三現主義）
- Good project management and follow-up skills (Optional)
- Business level English communication at listening, speaking, reading & writing.
- Capable to lead quality related subjects at telephone or video meeting in English.