800 - 1350 万円
This is an exciting global biopharmaceutical company specializing in Rare Diseases, including Haematology, Oncology and Neuroscience areas.
It is expanding in Japan and will launch several first-in-class products in the near future.
- Develop business cases for pipeline product(s), business deal(s), and marketing initiative(s) if requested.
- Analyze the reason of deviation between forecast and actual performance, and report to senior management on a timely manner.
- Coordinate modeling/forecasting process with stakeholders
- Closely communicated with supply chain fu Analytical Support: 40%
- Partner with Franchise Head(s) to develop, execute and deliver primal market research and secondary data analysis with minimal supervision. Evaluate, interpret and synthesize data and insights
- Collect CI insights for assigned Franchise(s) and ensure such information is effectively incorporated into Franchise level forecasts/models
- ・Closely communicate with Global CI Lead for each brand
- ・Search the publicly available information from internet and other sources
- Evaluate data sources, new market research techniques and emerging digital promotion tools, and be point of contact responsibilities for providers and to coordinate company-wide communication.
- Work closely with the Brand team to understand the product strategies and marketing plans as well as the expected impact of each initiative.
- Review market and product performance at the national and sub-national level using external/internal data to understand influencing factors and the impact of promotional initiatives undertaken by both the company and competitors.
- Forecasting: 30%
- Support assigned Franchise(s) by developing and maintaining forecasts for marketed and pipeline products.
- Work with relevant stakeholders on development of assumptions for forecasts and ensure these are documented appropriately.
- Action to secure commercial supply of assigned product(s).
- Competitive Intelligence and Reporting: 30%
- Collect competitor/market information and share the key findings/insights with stakeholders.
- Prepare and disseminate monthly sales reports and weekly updates for assigned Franchise(s) as requested.
Education & Experience Requirements
Key Skills and Competencies
- Minimum five years’ experience in pharmaceutical market research, forecasting, or marketing, gained in either a pharmaceutical company (at corporate headquarters or at the local affiliate level) or in a mature consultancy/agency.
- BA/BS degree; preferably advanced degree in a relevant field (e.g. MBA)
- Experience in applying various primary research techniques to support business decisions.
- Experience in forecasting techniques and their use for strategic decision making.
- Experience in secondary data analysis with intimate knowledge of a variety of industry secondary data sources
- Fluent Global communication skill, both verbal and written; must to have effective presentation skill in English
- Ability to influence laterally and vertically: communication and teamwork skills, ability to gain consensus and act within a matrix team environment
- Strong business and marketing acumen and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence without authority, motivate cross-functional teams, and maintain high levels of respect for and from peers, in order to build effective partnership with Franchise Head(s)
- Ability to pull together insights from a variety of sources and develop strategic guidance for brand teams that result in a business decision or action
- Ability to apply various primary research techniques to inform marketing strategy for pharmaceutical products
- Ability to manage, prioritize and lead numerous projects simultaneously with higher levels of operational discipline
- Strong quantitative skills / expertise with quantitative data analysis